Wednesday, February 8, 2017

It has been far to long since i have made a post.

It has been quite a long time since i have updated this blog. I would like to make a apology to anyone out there who has been wondering what has taken me so long to write another blog post. Honestly, life has gotten in the way of me posting on a regular basis. That, and i have had plenty of other things occupying my thoughts. Since my last post, i traveled to Europe, and had an interesting time visiting Germany, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Something about Europe has always fascinated me, it is so different from the U.S in so many unique ways. I really appreciate how much more tranquil and relaxed the pace of life is in most of Europe compared to the U.S. 
After my visit to the old continent, i returned home to New York City, where i enrolled in Fall classes at my college. I studied my ass off during the fall semester, and the hard work payed off when i received great grades on my end of exam grade report. The semester wrapped up in December, and after all the hard work and studying, i was in serious need of an adventure! I will divulge the details of this in my next post, which will happen very, very soon. I will be updating this blog on a much more frequent basis in the coming days and weeks. Until next time, Ernest.

photo of me hangin out at a castle in Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment