Friday, June 3, 2016

A little about what this blog is "about"

6/03/2016

A big howdy-do to everyone out there on the world wide web who may be taking some of your precious time to read what i have to say. Well, first of all, allow me to introduce myself, My name is Ernest, but to most of my friends i have met throughout my 35 years of existence, i am simply Ernie.
This is my first ever attempt at writing a blog, so i do not hardly know what in the heck to say, but i am going to make an attempt at it anyway.

This blog is simply going to be a therapeutic tool that i will be using  to disseminate to all of yall out there, a little bit of what my reality is from day to day. 
 The prime focus of the blog will be about travel, adventure, and fun. As well as from time to time i plan to write a lot of personal anecdotes about my life in general as well about a jillion other things.

I hope that anyone who decides to read it, will enjoy reading what a hillbilly from the Appalachian coal fields of SW Virginia/ Kentucky thinks about this grand charade called life.
I have spent most of my time since i was 18 living life to its its fullest, being a professional rambler, as well as general hell-raiser. 
I have journeyed from place to place around the world everywhere from Elkhorn City, Ky to Mumbai, India as well as many places great and small and in-between.
 Punk rock and heavy metal have been a driving soundtrack to all of my adventures.
At the moment i am trying to think about anything else that i consider relevant at the moment to my train of thought. I have wanted to create a blog for quite a while now, but i have always put it on the backburner. But now, i am ready to kick ass and get this cranked out there for whoever to read that takes an interest in hearing about whatever wacky thing my overly caffeinated brain wants to tell the world. For tonight, i think I am finished i hope to write more soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment